What is the refund policy?
Marble Product International has a No Refund policy. All sales are final. Customer satisfaction guaranteed by repair or exchange. Absolutely no refunds on customized, special and personalized items. Due to the customized nature of the engraved items we cannot accept returns unless there is an error on our part. All exchanges must be made within 30 days of receipt.
What if my order arrives damaged?
We closely monitor each order we receive to ensure proper inspection and packaging prior to shipping. In the event that your product is damaged upon receipt, please contact customer support through the online "Contact Us" form to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and we will immediately remedy the situation. All exchanges must be made within 2 days of delivery date.
What can't be returned?
- Items that are engraved or customized in any form unless fault in production or manufacturing is identified.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt of purchase.
- Items that are not in their original packaging cannot be returned.
- Items with noticeable wear cannot be returned. Items must be in new condition to be eligible for return.
- Returns cannot be accepted for change of mind, change of color, change of font size or change of style.
We cannot accept a return on an item because you don't like the colors, engraving layout or style you selected or if the engraving was not correct due to a typographical error on your part. We will however make a speedy replacement if we caused any typo or did not produce what you specified. Because some of our items are imprinted, please double check the information you send to us on the engraving form. Products that are defective or broken on our part will only be authorized for even exchanges of original orders - No exceptions!
Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem). The item will be required to be returned to Marble Products International for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product. The damage/defect will be verified by our customer support. In many cases, action in the form of exchange or repair can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer. Please contact customer support through the online "Contact Us" form to request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You must make this request within 3 days of receiving the shipment.
Who covers the return shipping cost?
Option 1- Marble Products International will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by a our representative to be defective.
Option 2- For all other cases the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does Marble Products International reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Marble Products International support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Marble Products International.
How to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)?
Contact Customer Support through the online "Contact Us" form to request Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in the body of your "Question," and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or color) .
- Select "Return Authorization Request" as the topic for your contact.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to define the product that you are requesting authorization for.
- Use the Attach Documents field to proactively provide digital images of damaged or defective products.
What does the Return Process Usually Entail?
- Print and fill out the Marble Products International Return form (usually included in the initial reply to your RMA request)
- Include the paperwork in your returning package along with your returning items.
- Write the RMA number conspicuously on the outside of the package to ensure proper routing upon receipt
- Ship the package to:
8818 Corporation Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46256
You will be notified when your return is received at our facilities with an email as to what will follow.
At MARBLEPRODUCTSSTORE.com your complete satisfaction is our primary goal. We stand behind the quality of every product we offer. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order give us a call at 1-800-669-5291 or send us your information on the contact us page and MPI will do everything we can to make sure you are taken care of.